December 18, 2020
With update 2.3.1 you can now use the Train Depot
When you delete a track or a station that is currently in use, trains using it will not be sold anymore. Instead they will be sent to the Train Depot.
Once your track modification is complete, you can go to the Train Depot and restart your trains.
This is very handy, for instance if you want to convert a simple T-junction to an advanced T-junction.
A demo in video:
Update 2.3.1 also:
– Add a improved routing tool (more info here)
– Fixes the Armageddon bulldozer bug
– Computes better paths when routing multiple paths on tight curves
– Removes “Coal crisis” in some diesel missions
– By popular demand, small coalling towers are back in the free package