First release available!
July 24, 2020
The first release is live!
After three years of hard work, 253 liters of hot cocoa and countless sleepless nights, the game is finally available on Google Play.
It took more time than expected, but I think it was worth the extra hours. The beta has been completely reworked to take players’ feedback into account and add new features:
- Difficulty is now more balance. Maps are faster paced. Research is quicker.
- Train cloning: you can now update a whole group of train clones at once.
- Station upgrade: upgrade a station without destroying the previous one. You can also update your routes with the new platform.
- New path selector tool: choose more precisely the paths of your trains. No more unexpected routes during traffic jam!
- Auto add signal: For faster track layout, when you create a track the router can now add the signals for you.
- Performance optimization: high fps, particularly on slower devices.
- Complete steam campaign. And many more things…
You can get the game here. I hope you’ll enjoy it!